Floating collection system
The Aquaturbo® FRMD is an equipment designed for the removal of stringy, floating sludge of various types and fats present on the surface of the water.
SBR systems for urban and industrial wastewater.
Surface extraction systems for drinking water in lakes, ponds, and storage tanks.
The equipment consists of a floating, rectangular, or circular, height-adjustable chute, that collects floating substances, grease, and sludge from the surface, along with part of the water.
A submersible pump mounted at the bottom of the chute generates a suction current that transports the floatables to the chute and from there pumps them out of the reservoir through a flexible hose.
There is a possibility of combining and completing the Aquaturbo® FRMD with the Aquaturbo® MIX agitators, which is very useful for working on large surfaces of water.
Variable displacement submersible centrifugal pump.
Floating structure in AISI 304L/316L or other alloys.
Flexible discharge hose with high chemical and mechanical resistance.
– Custom structure to fit in channels or confined spaces.
– Combination with mixers from the Aquaturbo® MIX range.
– Use of a self-priming volumetric pump mounted inside or outside the tank.
– Adjustable extraction flows according to needs and type of solids
– Easy installation and uninstallation.
– Work in fixed or variable water levels.
The use of photos, data or texts from these catalogues is not permitted without the prior written authorization of Politech.