The Europelec TLF® low-speed surface aerator is a piece of equipment for the aeration and agitation of wastewater.
Its design gives it high performance and very low maintenance, being a unit capable of operating for long periods of time without the need for attention.
The Europelec TLF® low speed surface aerator is one of the most efficient aeration products on the market.
Aeration and agitation in tanks and lagoons for urban and industrial wastewater in general.
Aeration and agitation in deposits of complicated industries and large lagoons.
The operation of the Europelec TLF® low-speed surface aerator is based on the rotation of the rotor, which, submerged in the water, generates a strong agitation and suction of water from the bottom towards the surface, producing the transfer of oxygen from the air to the water.
The special rotor design of the Europelec TLF® allows it to work by varying its rotational speed, which gives it a lot of flexibility to adapt to mixing and aeration needs at all times.
Significant power ranges from 1.5 to 200 Kw.
High efficiency IE3 motors and IP 55 protection.
Reducers of robust construction with a high degree of safety factor.
Steel coupling shaft protected with high quality epoxy paint.
Rotor made of fiberglass-reinforced polyester with a studied design that reduces axial loads on the reducer.
Flexible designs that allow the aerators to be adapted to existing civil structures or new construction of steel or concrete bridges.
Available for mounting on bridge or on floats.
– Rotor cover.
– Suction pipes for deep deposits.
– Structure and floats for the floating version.
– Double speed motors.
– Maximum oxygenation and mixing efficiency.
– Different construction materials depending on the application.
– Flexibility and customization to meet customer requirements.
– Low sound impact.
– Rotors of unique studied design for maximum performance.
– Can be used in deep tanks and large lagoons.
– One of the highest real returns on the market.
– Simple installation and minimal maintenance.
The use of photos, data or texts from these catalogues is not permitted without the prior written authorization of Politech.