Microbubble generator turbine
The POLIFLOAT model microbubble generating turbine is an equipment designed for the generation of microbubbles for wastewater treatment applications.
It provides high performance thanks to its design, being a device capable of operating for long periods of time without the need for attention.
The POLIFLOAT model microbubble generator turbine is indicated for use in urban and industrial treatment plants such as multi-purpose or specialized slaughterhouses, canneries, pre-cooked food factories, dairies, cheese factories or any type of agri-food industry where there is a presence of fats, solids in suspension and colloids.
The POLIFLOAT model microbubble generating turbine works submerged in the wastewater to be treated.
By means of a fastening system, it is kept in its fixed position underwater at the appropriate depth for each application.
The air is aspirated, through a pipe, and conducted to the aspiration and dispersion chamber of the POLIFLOAT turbine, where the aspirated air flow is transformed into microbubbles.
The generated microbubbles have the appropriate characteristics for the flotation of solids in suspension since most of them are less than 200 microns and their shape remains constant until they reach the surface without generating the type of turbulence that would prevent the solids from being maintained on the surface.
- Cast iron submersible motor.
- IP 68 protection.
- AISI 316 stainless steel impeller.
– The only impeller on the market with integrated air cutting blades.
– Anti-clogging system as standard in all equipment.
– Possibility of working with a frequency inverter to optimize operation.
– Robust and specially designed equipment.
– Very low power consumption compared to other similar equipment from the competition.
– Great value for the price.
– Easy installation and low maintenance.
– Decreases the COD by separating the fats and prevents the formation of stringy.
– Separates oils and fats with an efficiency up to 80% and can be used in anaerobic digesters.
– Removes surfactants present in water.
The use of photos, data or texts from these catalogues is not permitted without the prior written authorization of Politech.